UPDATE: Oklahoma DJ shot and killed by girlfriend | News
UPDATE: In a letter from Moody to Woodard, Moody expressed his love for his girlfriend, calling her “One of the most amazing, talented, beautiful and caring people” he had ever met. He ended by saying he “loved her today and his next life.”
Officials are saying Moody worked at KEYB Radio in Altus as a DJ.
LONE WOLF, Okla. – Authorities in Kiowa County have arrested a woman for allegedly murdering her boyfriend inside his home.
Around midnight on Tuesday, the Kiowa County Sheriff’s Department rushed to a home in Lone Wolf after the caller reported that someone had been shot.
When deputies arrived, they found the body of Harley Douglas Moody.
Officials say Moody was shot multiple times and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say 42-year-old Sandra Josephine Woodard, who was the victim’s girlfriend, was in the house at the time of the shooting.
Investigators say Woodard admitted to firing the gun and she was immediately arrested for homicide.
Charges are pending as the investigation continues.
Upcoming Events near Chickasha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma Rep. authors bill warning of dangers of tongue piercing
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- Tornado, severe weather safety tips for drivers
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free