3.1 magnitude quake rumbles through Grady County | News
TUTTLE, Okla. – Did you feel it? Many in Grady County felt rumbling Thursday morning.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, a 3.1 magnitude earthquake hit near Tuttle at about 4 a.m.
Some said they felt the quake as far away as Chickasha.
Officials have not confirmed any damage.
Upcoming Events near Chickasha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- Tornado, severe weather safety tips for drivers
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City