3.1 magnitude quake rumbles through Grady County | News
TUTTLE, Okla. – Did you feel it? Many in Grady County felt rumbling Thursday morning.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, a 3.1 magnitude earthquake hit near Tuttle at about 4 a.m.
Some said they felt the quake as far away as Chickasha.
Officials have not confirmed any damage.
Upcoming Events near Chickasha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing
- Petition expressing “no confidence” in state Superintendent gains thousands of signatures
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans
- Local university to honor OKC bombing anniversary with flags
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident