3.1 magnitude quake rumbles through Grady County | News
TUTTLE, Okla. – Did you feel it? Many in Grady County felt rumbling Thursday morning.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, a 3.1 magnitude earthquake hit near Tuttle at about 4 a.m.
Some said they felt the quake as far away as Chickasha.
Officials have not confirmed any damage.
Upcoming Events near Chickasha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Stay 4Warned: Western Oklahoma under severe weather watch
- DOWNLOAD: You can stay ahead of severe storms with Go4It & 4WarnMe free apps