Grady County officials warn tornado sirens not working | News
NINNEKAH, Okla. – Grady County Emergency Management is warning residents about an issue with their tornado sirens.
Officials said the sirens near Ninnekah are NOT working at this time.
Emergency officials are urging those in the area to stay tuned to severe weather coverage and be weather aware.
They said they are working to fix the sirens as quickly as possible.
Authorities have not said when the sirens could be restored to working order.
Upcoming Events near Chickasha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage