Grady County officials warn tornado sirens not working | News
NINNEKAH, Okla. – Grady County Emergency Management is warning residents about an issue with their tornado sirens.
Officials said the sirens near Ninnekah are NOT working at this time.
Emergency officials are urging those in the area to stay tuned to severe weather coverage and be weather aware.
They said they are working to fix the sirens as quickly as possible.
Authorities have not said when the sirens could be restored to working order.
Upcoming Events near Chickasha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Metro man upset after insurance rates nearly double; company says it’s because Oklahoma is ‘high risk’
- AAA offering ‘Tipsy Tow’ services for holidays starting Friday
- $8 million set aside to help low-income Oklahomans with heating bills
- Silver bars, antique jewelry, sports cards; all at unclaimed property sale
- FBI searching for accused Yukon bank robber wearing nun’s habit, old woman mask