Parade of Lights takes to Chickasha streets | Arts & Culture
An old-fashioned holiday parade will be marching through the streets of Chickasha later this week in hopes of spreading a little bit of cheer.
The annual Chickasha Parade of Lights will consist of floats, cars decorated with lights, horses and marching bands.
The parade will be held on Thursday, Dec. 6 in the evening so the lights can shine during the nighttime parade.
Guests are encouraged to begin lining the streets near 100 Chickasha Ave. beginning around 6:30 p.m. with the parade kicking off at 7 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Chickasha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- UPDATE: OHP dash cam video a step closer to being public, beaten deaf man in court tomorrow
- New social media drill, weather service to test reach of severe weather updates
- Man at OKC gun show caught selling weapons after felony conviction
- Prices at the pump jump across Oklahoma, could continue to rise