Parade of Lights takes to Chickasha streets | Arts & Culture
An old-fashioned holiday parade will be marching through the streets of Chickasha later this week in hopes of spreading a little bit of cheer.
The annual Chickasha Parade of Lights will consist of floats, cars decorated with lights, horses and marching bands.
The parade will be held on Thursday, Dec. 6 in the evening so the lights can shine during the nighttime parade.
Guests are encouraged to begin lining the streets near 100 Chickasha Ave. beginning around 6:30 p.m. with the parade kicking off at 7 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Chickasha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- $8 million set aside to help low-income Oklahomans with heating bills
- Silver bars, antique jewelry, sports cards; all at unclaimed property sale
- FBI searching for accused Yukon bank robber wearing nun’s habit, old woman mask
- Road conditions: Highways mostly clear, side streets still covered in ice
- Icy dangers for children playing outside near ponds during snow days