Parade of Lights takes to Chickasha streets | Arts & Culture
An old-fashioned holiday parade will be marching through the streets of Chickasha later this week in hopes of spreading a little bit of cheer.
The annual Chickasha Parade of Lights will consist of floats, cars decorated with lights, horses and marching bands.
The parade will be held on Thursday, Dec. 6 in the evening so the lights can shine during the nighttime parade.
Guests are encouraged to begin lining the streets near 100 Chickasha Ave. beginning around 6:30 p.m. with the parade kicking off at 7 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Chickasha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma prison closing down operations
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing
- UPDATE: State Superintendent Barresi responds to “no confidence” petition
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans
- Local university to honor OKC bombing anniversary with flags